Tuesday, November 6, 2012



Zoo Boo

 

      This past weekend we went to the Zoo Boo at the Virginia Zoo in Norfolk. It was a blast! The boys had so much fun and passed out so hard that I had to put them down for a nap without lunch. It was rescheduled for after Halloween because of Hurricane Sandy, so I was trying to decide if I was going to dress the boys up or not. In the end I dressed them up because how could I not? They were too cute in their costumes to not dress them up! Connor was an Elephant and Max was a Kangaroo. Personality wise they should have been reversed but the Kangaroo costume was Max's size and vice verse. There was a ton of Halloween stuff to do at the zoo but it seems like we did more animal watching than anything else. Connor heard music at one point and decided it was time to dance. Boy does that kid love to dance! He was dancing away until he saw that he had an audience. At one point my brother-in-law almost hit Connor with the stroller. Connor stopped to give him the stink eye. When my BIL said something to him, Connor looked back at him and gave him another stink eye. Hilarious!! Max had decided the day was just too exhausting and had to take a nap. Neither of my kids will nap in the stroller, so I had to put him on my back. He passed out within minutes and I had a little kangaroo sleeping on my back. So sweet! So nothing too exciting happened, but the day was full of fun and laughs! I am posting a few pictures so you can see the ridiculousness of how cute they were.  

P.S. I can't figure out how to keep this from going to all caps!  It is not all caps on the edit page, sorry!!


No comments:

Post a Comment