Happy New Years 2013!!!
2012 has been a rough and joyful year for the Calma clan, and we made it through! We struggled through the loss of 4 family members, torticolis, plagiocephaly, asthma, mounting medical bills, speech delays, RSV (when we didn't have insurance), physical therapy, many many many Dr.'s appointments, a peanut allergy and much, much more! But we also have had a lot of fun and a lot of memories were made. Mackenzie was welcomed into the world! We have been to the Virginia Aquarium (more times than I can count), the Zoo, Botanical Gardens, the beach, the Children's Museum and many other places. We celebrated the boy's 1st birthday with friends, family and a Dr. Seuss themed party. I am sure there are many other memories I am forgetting, but at least with my ADD I will remember them fondly and randomly throughout the coming year! The Calma's laughed, cried, fought and snuggled through it all, grateful that we have each other. Thank you to all of the friends and family who have helped us along the way, we are very appreciative and love you all! I wish you all a wonderful 2013 with lots of laughter and love! Here are some photos/memories from the past year :)



No comments:
Post a Comment